What are the Signs of Bed Bugs?
You can easily spot out bedbug signs by carefully seeing your bed linen. Some of the tell-tale marks or signs of bed bugs are left behind after moulting. Also, small blood spots on your bed sheets and a sweet musty odor. It is recommend to check in the crevices of bed, bed frames, headboards, and in the lines of mattresses. Usually, bedbugs lives or exists within 8 feet of your sleeping areas.
What do Bed Bug Bites Look Like?
The bed bug bites looks similar to other bug bites and it’s tough to distinguish or recognize even for trained doctors. Some of the general indications or symptoms of bedbug bites are:
- Red portions on skin, often resembling a rash. Normally, bed bug bites comprise tiny circular area within the centre of pink blotches.
- Itching is a common symptom which further leads itchy welts.
- Bed bug bites can happen anywhere on your body. Especially, on the exposed skin areas when sleeping such as hands, arms, faces and legs.
- In many instances, bedbug bites exist in a line instead clump.
- Bites can be raised or invoked and it differs on many individuals.
How Long do Bed Bug Bites Last
Once the bed bug bite happened, the rash marks may appear for few hours or a day or even several days. The centers of disease control and prevention stated that bite marks may leads to itchy welts or other allergic reaction depends upon individual.
Usually bed bug bites last for several days or a week and then slowly it fades away. In some cases, if the bitten person is more sensitive then it will stay for longer period. Some people don’t even have any reaction or effects, while others who are sensitive can face severe itching. Overall, bed bug bites will cure approximately in 7 to 10 days.