Nowadays, Dandruff is one of the most common hair problems faced by many people. They certainly have doubt on how to get rid of dandruff fast in an effective way. Here, we suggest the best possible solution to avoid the dandruff completely.
What is Dandruff?
It is a skin condition that makes itchiness and affects mainly the scalp. Dandruff also known as ‘seborrheic dermatitis’ which is the extreme form of condition includes inflammation of the skin. This cause top layer of the skin gets damaged with scalp starts to broken out. Top layer controls the dead cells that protects more brittle cells below. Flaking of dead skin is a part of regular process where dead skin cells drops with a new layer formulated below. However, certain factors makes inordinate flaking of the skin.
Dandruff can be really embarrassing and irritating to deal with. And the worst thing about dandruff is that it may cause acne and mess up with skin too. The dandruff flake is either dry or greasy. It affects the strength of your hair and leads them to hair fall.
What Causes Dandruff?
Dandruff is mainly caused by a fungus called ‘Malassezia’. This fungus grows on your scalp and affects your natural hair strength. It causes losing the scalp on the skin. The other common causes are,
- Oily scalp
- Oily skin
- Poor immune system
- Improper diet
- Infrequent shampooing
- Irregular brushing of hair
- Using hair products such as hair mousse, hair gel and hairspray
- Extreme cold or hot climates
- Certain illness like seborrheic dermatitis and eczema
- Extreme mental stress
Symptoms of Dandruff
The most common symptoms is a form of white flakes of dead skin that appears on the neck, hair and shoulders. Other symptoms of dandruff are,
- Skin lesions
- Dry white flakes in hair and on shoulders.
- Itchy skin
- Oily, sticking scales on skin
- Swelling, redness on their scalp
- Also some of the risk factors that increase your dandruff issue are,
- Oily skin
- Exposure to current alcohols
- Family record of dandruff
- Weather extremes
Read Also: How To Get Thicker Hair
10 Natural Ways On How To Get Rid Of Dandruff Fast
1. Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice
- Take some amount of coconut oil and make it warm.
- Later, squeeze the lemon juice in the coconut oil.
- Add like 5:1 ratio of coconut oil and lemon juice.
- Mix them well and gently start massage your scalp with it.
- Do this process regularly to find better result.
Lemon juice contains extremely good anti-fungal properties. When it combines with coconut oil it forms an important drug that deals with dandruff. This mixture is a safe homemade medicine to treat your dandruff.