- Firstly, wash and rinse your hair cleanly.
- Take natural form of yogurt and rub into your hari and scalp.
- Do the massages smoothly for few minutes.
- Leave it for at least 15-20 minutes to take effect.
- Then wash it with mild shampoo and dry it gently.
Yogurt holds potent vitamins and nutrients to fight with dandruff and enriches your scalp. It is one of the wonderful home remedies for dandruff to choose. With essential nutrients it makes your hair looks shinny and smooth. Use this remedy for thrice in a week to observe the changes.
3. Neem Leaves
- Take some fresh neem leaves and put that in hot water.
- Leave it for whole night.
- Next morning drain the liquid and apply on your scalp.
- Allow it to sit on scalp for 1 hour.
- Then wash it off with water and let it dry.
Neem leaves bear anti-septic properties that fights with itchy scalp and dead skin flakes. It assist to keep your hair well moisturized. This natural leaves also helps to put away the body acne and make you free from dandruff.
4. Fenugreek Seeds
- Take a cup of fenugreek seeds and soak it in 3 cups of water.
- Leave that for one whole night.
- By next morning, using this fenugreek seeds prepare a fine paste form.
- Apply it evenly and softly on your entire scalp.
- Let it remain on scalp for an hour.
- Then rinse it with clear water.
A fenugreek seed contains protein and amino acid that assist to promote healthy scalp. It carries high absorption of lecithin that makes your hair smooth and soft. Fenugreek seeds not only aids to clear dandruff but also provide healthy hair growth.
5. Healthy Diet
Do you wonder on how to treat dandruff in effective way to get best result? Then, surely eating healthy food is a right pick. One can prevent many ailments by having a proper and balanced diet. If you do not have healthy food then it leads to face with many health problems. One of the main reason for dandruff is surplus production of sebum. By eating essential food, also to include green leafy vegetables like broccoli, kale, and lettuce in your diet.
Tips: Eat less fat foods and lean protein such as beans, eggs and nuts to improve your hair growth.
6. Aloe Vera
- Take a pure Aloe Vera leaf and extract gel from it.
- Apply the gel directly on your hair and scalp gently.
- Massage it smoothly for few minutes and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Then wash it with a mild shampoo.
Aloe vera gel have an antibacterial and antifungal properties in it. This helps to reduce the dandruff in hair and also offers many benefits for hair and skin. It acts as an elucidative agent. The natural gel heals the scalp and clears the dandruff.