7. Banana and Vinegar
- Take one banana, then smash it well.
- Put some vinegar into it and mix it.
- Make a fine paste.
- Apply this on your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 30 minutes, then rinse it with water.
- Repeat this twice in a week to find good result.
Banana and vinegar mixture is one of the best way to get rid of dandruff in short time and helps in hair growth. It also assist to clear the dandruff completely with their natural ability.
8. Egg and Curd
- Boil 2 or 3 eggs and take the egg white separately.
- Then add some curd with egg white and blend it well.
- Apply this on your scalp and all over your hair.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Then wash and rinse your hair with cold water.
Egg white contains high protein which assist in nourishing your hair. It provides healthy contribution to the weak hair and allows hair growth. So, egg white is a handy ingredient to use at home.
9. Tea Tree Oil
- Apply tea tree oil to the flaking patches.
- Massage your hair softly for 15 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with clear water.
- Do this process 2-3 times in a week to get possible result.
Tea tree oil also known for potent medical properties in it. This works among best home remedies for dandruff in effective way. It acts like a fungicide and helps on your skin to get from itchy problems.
Note: If you feel tea tree oil might be bit hard to use then you can choose tea-tree oil shampoo. Prefer a shampoo with minimum 5% of this oil. That also serves your hair in a better way.
10. Castor and Olive Oil
- Mix few amount of both castor oil and olive oil.
- Make it bit warm to use it.
- Then, start massage your hair and scalp gently.
- After this cover your head with a warm cloth for about 15 minutes.
- Later, rinse your hair with a mild shampoo.
Castor oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties for itchy and dry scalp. It contains effective nutrients such as amino acids, fatty acids and Vitamin E. This serves as moisturizing itching and dry skin which reduce your dandruff in quick time. When it is mixed with olive oil it turns as the best solution for getting rid of dandruff.
Dos and Don’ts for Dandruff
- Brush your hair often and particularly after using shampoo.
- Drink more water to keep hydrated.
- Eat balanced diet and take healthy food.
- Use oil for moisturizing your hair and scalp.
- Wash your hair regularly with mild shampoo.
- Eat foods that contain zinc, omega-3 and vitamin B.
- Don’t stress a lot.
- Avoid washing your hair with hot water as it leads your hair root become weak.
- Don’t brush your hair while it’s wet.
These are the ten effective remedies on how to get rid of dandruff fast. Also, make sure about handling your hair in gentle way. Treat it very safe to prevent the dandruff and to attain healthy natural hair.