Nowadays, ‘Hair loss’ or ‘Damaged hair’ is one of the common problem that many peoples are facing with. Certainly they want to know about how to get thicker hair in an effective way. As hair is consider to be an asset that enhances the look or appearance of an individual. Even though there are many hair products you can find out in market to attain thicker hair easily, it might cause side effects. So, we recommend to prefer natural remedies to use for thicker and strong hair.
Causes for Damage or Thin Hair
The common factors that contributing for lifeless or damaged hair are,
- Emotional stress
- Health allergies
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Hormonal imbalances
- Wrong choice of hair products
- Unclear hair care routine
Top 10 Natural Home Remedies for Thicker Hair
01. Olive Oil
The olive oil can help to strengthen your hair with more thickness. It contains antioxidants that contributes body to make it voluminous and gives an amazing look. Also, regular use of olive can produce softness hair in nature.
- Using warm olive oil, massage your hair and scalp gently for about 5 minutes.
- Leave it for 30 – 45 minutes to take effect.
- You can also apply it before going to bed and leave for whole night.
- Then with mild shampoo rinse it off completely.
- Do this process twice in a week.
Read More: How to grow thicker eyebrows
02. Castor Oil
Massaging your scalp with castor oil will increase the hair volume. Castor oil is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids that normally promotes hair growth. It is a nice remedy on how to make your hair thicker in quick time.
- Mix the castor oil with equal amount of coconut oil.
- Apply the mixed oil smoothly on your scalp and hair thoroughly.
- Using warm towel, cover your head and leave it for at least one hour.
- After that wash your hair with shampoo as usual.
- Repeat this for twice in a week to get lustrous and thick hair.
Egg is a fine ingredient for regular protein treatment. With the help of protein content, egg can make your hair glossy and stronger. Do this procedure continuously for 2 or 3 times in a week to see the desire result.
- Beat two eggs properly in a small bowl and mix it well.
- Place it on the wet hair, then let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water and mild shampoo.
- Alternatively, you can also apply the mixture of an egg with 1 tablespoon of hair oil and 1 tablespoon of water.
Avocado is a natural fruit that contains vitamin E which encourages for healthy hair. It also has moisturizing effect which adds consistency on hair growth.
- Mash an avocado fruit along with a mashed banana to attain good mixture.
- Put the mixture on your scalp and rub your head gently.
- Leave it for nearly 30 minutes so that scalp can absorb some nutrients.
- As usual wash your hair with shampoo and warm water.
- Repeat this remedy twice in a week to see the difference.
05. Henna Leaves
Do you wonder on how to get thicker hair naturally? Then, Henna leaves is a best remedy to obtain stronger hair. It allows to enrich natural hair color and ensure less prone to breakage. Henna have antimicrobial properties to improve the strength of your scalp.
- Grind few henna leaves with some amount of water to make it a solid paste.
- Apply the mixed paste on your hair and let it dry completely.
- It is also better to put it and leave for whole night.
- Finally, rinse it with shampoo using warm water.