06. Indian Gooseberry
Indian gooseberry contains many properties such as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, exfoliating and antibacterial. These contents can assist for healthy scalp and to improve the hair growth rate. You can also use Indian gooseberry for your body as dietary supplement.
- Take small amount of Indian gooseberry powder and blend it with 2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Boil the mixture for 5 minutes, then strain the oil.
- Apply the oil on your hair and scalp before going to bed.
- Next morning, wash your hair gently with mild shampoo.
- Do this process for three times in a week to get natural thick hair.
07. Aloe Vera
Another finest ingredient with high moisturizing quality it helps to enjoy strong hair. Aloe vera assist to regenerate the pH balance of scalp and consider among great home remedies for thicker hair. It allows hair growth and make you free from dandruff.
- Cut down the aloe vera leaf, then extract the gel from it.
- Place the gel and massage entirely on your scalp.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes to take effect.
- Rinse with warm water and repeat this regularly to notice thicker hair.
08. Flax seeds
Flax seeds are packed with essential nutrients and fatty acids. It helps to increase natural hair volume that enhances your hair strength.
- Soak 2 tablespoon of flax seeds and put it in small bowl with water.
- Leave it for overnight, then boil it in over high heat.
- Make it as a gel content and let it to cool down.
- Apply the gel softly on your hair and massage it.
- Later rise it off completely in lukewarm water.
- You can do this once in a week to see better hair growth.
09. Orange Juice
This natural fruit assist in conditioning the hair to prepare it as shiny and soft. It also serves as a dandruff free ingredient and dead skin cells to maintain the scalp clean. Orange juice is a nutritious juice which is useful in making thick hair with some fruity scent.
- Peel two oranges and put it in a blender.
- Then apply the juice on your scalp and all over your hair.
- Massage it gently before leaving it for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water and do this process once in a week.
10. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds contain nicotinic acid, potassium and protein that can generate better hair growth. The lecithin content in this ingredient strengthens hair scalp and nourishes hair follicles.
- Soak 3 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds and leave it in water for overnight.
- Next morning, grind it well to make it as a paste.
- Put it on your scalp and rub it smoothly all over your head.
- Let it sit for thirty minutes and rinse it using lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process twice in a week to get good results.
You can use this ingredients in your home and it is inexpensive when compare to other chemical based products. These are the several remedies on how to get thicker hair in natural ways. Obviously, these remedies produce effective results often.