Generally thick eyebrows can enhance your face look, whereas thin eyebrows creates an older and dull look. To attain more beautiful look naturally many would consider how to grow thicker eyebrows in good way. Every time when you go out, it probably needs a lot of time to make your eyebrows appear darker using cosmetics. It looks attractive while applying chemical-based products but later it might harm your eyes and skin. So, it’s better to prefer natural home remedies to grow your eyebrows darker or thicker.
9 Best Natural Ways on How to Get Thicker Eyebrows
01. Coconut Oil
The regular use of coconut oil can help you to have dense and bold eyebrows. Coconut oil contains nutrients such as vitamin E and iron which can promote to get dark healthy eyebrows.
- Take a pure form of warm coconut oil.
- Then apply the oil on your eyebrows using your fingertips.
- Massage it gently and smoothly, it also improves the blood circulation.
- Leave it for whole night, then rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process every day for 1-2 months to notice the difference of your eyebrows.
Read More: How to Straighten Hair without Heat
02. Castor Oil
Castor oil is an effective remedy to boost your eyebrow growth. It contains proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids which helps nourish the hair follicles and encourages hair growth. Also, this oil serves in resisting any microorganisms which hamper the growth of eyebrow.
- Take a cotton bud and dip into pure castor oil.
- Apply it on each eyebrow and massage softly with your fingertips.
- Leave it for overnight to take effect.
- Next morning wash it with warm water.
- Do this regularly for few weeks to obtain the desired result.
03. Egg Yolk
Generally hair needs protein for their normal growth. In nature, eggs are a great source of rich proteins and it assist to better your hair growth. Egg Yolk is a wonderful remedy on how to make your eyebrows thicker or darker.
- Break an egg and then separate the yolk alone from its white part.
- Then beat the yolk till you get creamy consistency.
- With the help of cotton swab utilise it on your eyebrows.
- Let it sit for 15 – 20 minutes, then wash it with cold water.
- Use this protein remedy once or twice a week to have an effective result.
04. Apply Milk
Milk contains protein along with other nutrients that sustain hair roots. It also improves the hair growth better than normal. Using milk is a beneficial option for eyebrow growth.
- Put some amount of milk in a small bowl.
- Take a cotton ball and dip into the milk.
- Then gently rub it over your eyebrows.
- Let it sit on the skin, allow it to dry completely.
- After that rinse it with warm water.
- Do this process whenever you find time to get better outcome.
Being rich in vitamins B and C with other nutrients it facilitates to boost the growth of your eyebrow hair. Lemon will enhance your appearance with thick eyebrows.
- Slice a lemon into several pieces.
- Rub the lemon pieces on your eyebrows and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then wash it off smoothly with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this for twice a week to see dark eyebrow hair.