06. Olive Oil
Do you wonder how to get thicker eyebrows naturally? Then, evidently olive oil is a great home remedy. Olive oil contains vitamin E which is a beneficial stimulant to increase capillaries. It is good in blood circulation that makes strong hair growth.
- Apply few drops of warm olive oil on your eyebrows and massage it softly.
- Leave it for 30 minutes or else you can use it before going to bed.
- Then wash it using warm water, repeat it daily for good effect.
- Alternatively, you can also mix olive oil with few drops of honey and apply on your eyebrows.
- After sometime, rinse it with lukewarm water.
07. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has natural moisturising properties which benefits hair follicles and assist healthy hair growth. It is recommend to use aloe vera plant instead of using aloe vera gel you can get in stores.
- Cut down the aloe vera leaf and squeeze out the gel.
- Gently massage the natural gel on your eyebrows and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Then wash it softly with warm water to notice the difference.
- You can use aloe vera daily to attain thick eyebrows quickly.
08. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds are rich in protein, nicotinic acid as well as lecithin that promotes your hair growth. These seeds are very helpful in rebuilding hair follicles.
- Soak few amount of fenugreek seeds in water at least for 5 hours.
- Grind the seeds well until it changes into a paste type.
- Then add a little almond oil or else coconut oil to it.
- Apply this mixture on the eyebrows before you going to sleep.
- Next day morning, rinse it off using warm water.
- Do this remedy twice or thrice a week for two months.
09. Onion Juice
The onions are used as an ingredient for many purposes with its nature qualities. It is rich in sulfur which is an essential mineral for hair growth. Also, it provides sufficient nourishment for hair follicles.
- Grind an onion substantially and extract the onion juice.
- Softly massage the juice on your eyebrows for nearly 5 minutes.
- Then allow until it gets dry and later wash it with cold water.
- Follow this procedure daily for several weeks to find best result.
Along with these remedies, healthy food is also essential for natural hair growth. We suggest you to take foods which are rich in vitamins and proteins. These are the effective and best home remedies on how to grow thicker eyebrows naturally. Hope these remedies will change your appearance look beautiful!