Honey is a powerful ingredient which have anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties that assist to clean the throat. At the time of snoring, our throat goes snore as it swells up. The anti-inflammatory factor in honey helps to reduce swelling by preventing the soft palate and as well larynx from overlapping. Add two teaspoon of honey in a glass of warm water and mix it well. Then, drink it before going to bed which helps to loosen up the rigid muscles.
Mint is a wonderful remedy which is exceptionally good for human health. This natural leaf allows for proper breathing and gives you long sleep without any trouble.It is an effective way on how to get rid of snoring in quick time. In a spray bottle filled with water, add nearly 10 drops of mint into it. Spray this mint mixture in your bedroom before going to sleep. The aroma of mint can able to prevent the snoring and assures good sleep.
You can also add or put 8-10 mint leaves in a glass containing hot water. Steep it for nearly ten minutes and strain it well. Sip the tea slowly with good breathing. Have this mint tea before you sleep to take right effect.
08. Nettle Leaf Tea
Nettle leaf tea avails to prevent seasonal allergies that strikes the upper respiratory system in our body. Take one tablespoon of this tea leaves and put it in a kettle. Then, pour one cup of boil water into the kettle on leaves. Cover the kettle and leave for 5 minutes till the tea absorbs it. Later, strain the tea in a glass or cup and drink it. Have this tea twice in a day to attain best results.
09. Hot Shower
Taking a relax bath before going to bed is a good choice for how to stop snoring. In general, blockage and congestion in the nose turns further into snoring. This problem causes breathing difficult especially while sleeping. So, take a long and relaxing hot shower at each night before your bedtime. It makes you to get a peaceful and good sleep without snoring.
Sage contains several potent properties such as anti-hypertensive, anti-diabetic, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory. This controls swelling and mucus production which blocks air passage in the throat and nose. Put some amount of sage leaves in a pot with boiling water. Also, add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in the water. After that, drape a soft towel around your head and then lean on the vessel or pot. Inhale the steam properly to stop snoring naturally.
Note: Those people who got suffer from seizures should not take or use sage.
Tips On How To Prevent Snoring
- Avoid consumption of caffeine
- Reduce junk foods and carbonated drinks.
- Loose excess weight.
- Try to avoid dairy products especially in the evening.
- Do not sleep or take rest on your back.
- Avoid excess use of smoking and drinking.
- After you finish dinner, keep at least one hour gap before going to sleep.
- Take at least 2-3 times of relaxing massage in each month to keep proper blood flow.
- Maintain a regular sleep-wake cycle.
- Do not take sedatives and anti-depressants, because they increase the chance of snoring.
- Take or eat small amount of dinner before going to bed.
- Use HEPA filters in your home to prevent the germs.
- Bring down the growth of allergens in your sleeping room.