Straight hair mostly looks pretty, stylish and convenient too, particularly during the winter time. But, many people concern about how to straighten hair without heat and some damage.
Normally, transforming the wavy hair and curly hair into straighter hair involves plentiful use of bland irons and heat treatments which frequently damage the hair. Fortunately there are many other methods for wavy or curly hair to straighten without using chemicals or heat.
Six Effective and Natural Ways to Straighten Hair
01. Banding or Hair Ties Overnight
Banding your hair is one of the most productive and traditional methods to straighten hair without any heat. Segment your moist hair into several small ponytails with the help of rollers. Then from root to tips put some normal hair ties in space of every inch of each ponytail. Now, get some long sleep and in the morning let the hair ties out to see a naturally unbent hair.
Note: Make sure that, your hair ties are reasonably loose so it will not leave any dent mark.
Read, Also: How to put on fake eyelashes
02. Brush your wet hair until it’s dry
After washing your hair cleanly, just smoothly comb it though it is wet. Let the air dry completely on your hair, then keep brushing invariably for every five minutes. The constant, smooth brushing will make your hair looks naturally good and straight. Brushing your hair is a wonderful tips for straightening curly hair without any chemicals.
Note: A smooth paddle brush is mandatory!
03. Using right products for smoothing wash
It is essential to begin with right shampoo and proper conditioner, meant for straight hair. Also, try to completely get out the moisture once you wash your hair. You can use decent conditioner, or apply smoothing cream or a serum which depends on your hair type. This process will help out to reduce the frizz and gives you lovely smooth straight hair.
04. Roll your hair
Before you start this process you need larger rollers, clips to hold the rollers, setting product and spray bottle. Wash your hair thoroughly and apply favorite setting product on your hair before rolling. With the use of larger rollers, roll several sections of your wet hair and fix them tightly. Let the hair gets completely dry and you can wrap it up with clips tightly. It helps to reduce curls or frizz and one of soft natural ways to straighten hair easily.
05. Prepare Natural ways of Straightening Mask
- Take a cup of milk, mix it with one tablespoon of honey. Then, soak your hair with this mixture and leave it for 1 hour. At last wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Continue this procedure for twice in a week to get natural straight hair.
- Take two cup cups of milk and blend it with one egg. Then soak your hair in that mix for ten minutes and squeeze out. After that wrap it up with formative cover for 30 minutes. Finally, wash out cleanly and dry it out to get unbent hair.
06. Straighten Your Hair Using Coconut Milk
The ingredients you require are,
- 1 cup of pure coconut milk
- 5-6 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 tablespoon of corn-starch at low temperature
Mix all these components until it gets smooth and cool the mixture. Then, apply it to your hair and let it sit for 30-45 minutes. Finally, wash your hair to get natural straight hair with no frizz. These are the 6 effective ways to get good results on how to straighten hair without heat or any chemicals.